• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aussies fielding under strength team Vs. Lions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussies fielding under strength team Vs. Lions

Underhand me thinks. Maybe the Crims think they'll keep the Lions under cooked for the tests doing this.

Bit piss poor in my book.

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Underhand me thinks. Maybe the Crims think they'll keep the Lions under cooked for the tests doing this.

Agreed.

But so are we

As Andrew points out below, whereas the Lions XV to face the Barbarians had a distinctly Welsh flavour, today's team is an Irish-dominated affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Agreed.

But so are we
      I wouldn't say this one was under strength, per se. They're all international players!

Comment

I wouldn't say this one was under strength, per se. They're all international players!
        Of course it isn't. It was just a cheap shot from a Welshman.

Comment

The Aussies are scared. Big girly wimps, the lot of them.

By the way, do Australia have a front row this time?

Australians; can't bat, can't field, can't bowl, can't scrummage and can't even iron their own flowery blouses.

Sorry, I don't have Mr Gower's talent with words.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Of course it isn't. It was just a cheap shot from a Welshman.
            Never seen one of those before

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Never seen one of those before
              That's because they normally sneak up behind you to do it.
              Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief...

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                That's because they normally sneak up behind you to do it.
                As opposed to the French who creep up behind you and grab you in the nads. Bastards.
                But then they lose so nobody cares.

Comment

They have a game against the Waratahs on Saturday so seems like a sensible decision by the Western Force to me. Not playing your test players in the warm up games is almost standard practice on long tours theses days.

Comment

The Racing Metro-bound 10 dummies inside, Western Force number eight Richard Brown buys it like it is two for one at Tescos

Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X