• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gratuitous sexist thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratuitous sexist thread

Miss England contestants

or Miss USA contestants

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Miss England FTW
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

England; nice to see Kate Middleton wearing the white bikini in the middle.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

All look about the same to me - Seems absurd to single out any one as more beautiful than the rest.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          All look about the same to me - Seems absurd to single out any one as more beautiful than the rest.
          The Americans all look a tad too thin and I don't like their cheesy grins.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So, which region then?

Finalists 2013

I'd have to say the southeners have this one sewn up
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Interesting possibly NSFW
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                The Americans all look a tad too thin and I don't like their cheesy grins.
                +1

Miss England: 3rd of 5th from the left
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

US - Bound to have better teeth...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Seems absurd to single out any one as more beautiful than the rest.
                    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Working...
                    X