• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cojak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cojak

Excuse me your moderationess can you pls explain what 'all your base are belong to me' means - I am very confused
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Excuse me your moderationess can you pls explain what 'all your base are belong to me' means - I am very confused
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_y...e_belong_to_us

Comment

Nope sorry guys still really confused......possibly now even more so

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

The opening sequence of a Japanese video game, circa 1991, called Zero Wing was badly translated for release in the US and Europe. It contained the phrase "All your base are belong to us!". The internet thought this was funny. It went down hill from there.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            The opening sequence of a Japanese video game, circa 1991, called Zero Wing was badly translated for release in the US and Europe. It contained the phrase "All your base are belong to us!". The internet thought this was funny. It went down hill from there.
            So have I been repped up or down to get it - can't work out if it's a good thing or not

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Have you gotten more neg rep than positive in your settings? (I know some is worth more but I am sure all we become clear when she sees a sea of greens)

Although I think extensive neg repping for posting this in the professional forums is in order. It's hardly legal
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This means she kicks ass

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
                  So have I been repped up or down to get it - can't work out if it's a good thing or not
                  Easy fix. More +ve.

Comment

she also needs to work out how to do PM's properly
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                    X