• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dress Down Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress Down Friday

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/mee...l&utm_content=
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I once saw a team member reprimanded for turning up in a shirt that read "what? I am up and I'm dressed so what more do you want"...

The project was tanking and the project manager was a ******. I tended to agree with the guy

Comment

Now summer is here, how about a skirt?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Now summer is here, how about a skirt?
        Good on them. And it looks fine - I reckon it could catch on.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Good on them. And it looks fine - I reckon it could catch on.
          They cheated and chose one of the only few male drivers who looked fine in a skirt......
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            They cheated and chose one of the only few male drivers who looked fine in a skirt......
            Let's face it - there's some wimmin that look pretty shocking in a skirt too.

Edit: Mich would
            Last edited by mudskipper; 8 June 2013, 22:10. Reason: Obligatory Mich comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Let's face it - there's some wimmin that look pretty shocking in a skirt too.

Edit: Mich would
              I see she's used the 'two belt' technique to get that cinched in waist.

Comment

Straight out of Uni, I was offered a role with a Software house in my niche area, didn't even get the bloody summer off. Anyhoo, I got there, and was told they operated a dress down Friday. Asking what it meant, I was told casual, t-tulips, you know. So I came in, as it was 28 degrees, in t-short and shorts, with Sandals. Straight to HR where I was told it was casual, but smart casual. I queried it then asking if it was dress down, or were there applicable rules.

Rules were introduced the following Monday as to what dress down Friday meant, and what it meant was dress in Polo shorts and chinos...

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  I see she's used the 'two belt' technique to get that cinched in waist.
                  I blame Gok Wan.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Rules were introduced the following Monday as to what dress down Friday meant, and what it meant was dress in Polo shorts and chinos...
                    If I have to buy and wear something I wouldn't be seen dead in I stick with the suit. Annoys them but hey....
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X