• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you overdose on Bananas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you overdose on Bananas?

Not or which you can never have too many of, but the real ones, you know yellow in color, slightly curved and hated by the EU?
    Last edited by SimonMac; 10 June 2013, 08:36.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

They're rich in potassium. So maybe in excess they could give you heart flutters. I'd guess a dozen or so might start causing problems.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

depends what you plan to do with them....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Not or which you can never have too many of, but the real ones, you know yellow in color, slightly curved and hated by the EU?
        By the time you'd eaten enough bananas to kill yourself via potassium poisoning your stomach would have burst from the volume you'd eaten. You'd have to eat them quickly to keep ahead of your own body's ability to metabolise K.

So the answer would be no, not directly.

Comment

You could slip on a banana skin and kill yourself that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I would have thought that the number you stick up your arse might start to smart a little after a while.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X