• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men grow up at 43 ... huh?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men grow up at 43 ... huh?

Men grow up at 43 - 11 years later than women - Telegraph

Alarmingly, eight out of ten women believe that men 'never stop being childish' - with breaking wind, burping, eating fast food in the early hours and playing videogames their biggest bug-bears.
    What's so alarming about that?

Hmm?

Pffrrt!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Women mature at 32. Presumably after that they start to go off

The rules say that when you are 43 you can chase after 28 year olds.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think women laugh at their own farts too, but they do it furtively, just like the farts themselves. Men laugh at a good, well rounded honest, rumbling baritone fart that announces itself and warns all around that there might be a slight disturbance to the fresh aroma in the vicinity, while women sit there doing silent-but-deadlies and then blaming men for the unbearable pong.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I think women laugh at their own farts too, but they do it furtively, just like the farts themselves. Men laugh at a good, well rounded honest, rumbling baritone fart that announces itself and warns all around that there might be a slight disturbance to the fresh aroma in the vicinity, while women sit there doing silent-but-deadlies and then blaming men for the unbearable pong.
        Balls. I laugh openly at mine, as does my sister at hers. We also laugh at each others.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Women mature at 32. Presumably after that they start to go off

The rules say that when you are 43 you can chase after 28 year olds.
          Having only just reached 43 I find the idea of chasing 28 year olds quite attractive. The problem lies in running fast enough to catch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Men grow up at 43 -
            That's the peak of maturity - it's childishness all the way after that.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Balls. I laugh openly at mine, as does my sister at hers. We also laugh at each others.
              Ms doodab laughs at hers, but if I do one I'm treated like a war criminal and berated for setting a bad example.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Ms doodab laughs at hers, but if I do one I'm treated like a war criminal and berated for setting a bad example.
                I bet that's because yours smell much worse than hers.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I harvest my farts.

Comment

I enjoy a good fart.

The danger of wearing earphones at work is that you can never be sure whether or not it was audible.

Comment

Working...
                    X