• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calheta Consulting, 87% return, how exciting!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calheta Consulting, 87% return, how exciting!

Dear Contractor,
    We can offer you a return of up to 87% whilst remaining fully legal & compliant with UK legislation.

Please see attached illustrations giving you the detail of your potential return by working through Calheta Consulting Ltd.

Calheta Consulting is a UK registered employer and you will be employed on a living wage/salary from which full tax & NI are deducted ensuring you are fully legal & compliant.
    To make up the remainder of your funds you are paid a non-taxable amount from Calheta Consulting (your employer). The amount is non-taxable as long as it stands up to the commercial test.
    In order to complete the process we would ask you to firstly complete an application form.

Once received, I would ask our UK administrators to contact your agency and complete the necessary paperwork. We have outsourced our processing of timesheets, billing, raising of invoices etc. to a UK limited company who will be your agency's contact. When the contract is signed and returned, as an employee of Calheta Consulting, you send your times/timesheet through to your agency (as normal) and to the UK administrators who will raise the invoice.
    We can pay on a weekly or monthly basis – our accounts team make salary payments on a Friday and the remainder is processed on the Monday (salary first then 2nd portion) so there is no delay in receiving your funds.

If you have any further queries about the product please do not hesitate to contact me,

Kind Regards
    Sounds amazing, just need to pass that commercial test!

I've wondered in the past where the figure of 87% comes from.

Is there a reason for it, or is it just a made up figure that everyone uses now?

I might set myself up as one of these schemes offering 87.5% return.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I think we found one at over 90%. These type of things pop up regularly in the prof forums to the extent the mods lock the thread. No point giving them air time even if it is to laugh at them.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        Sounds amazing, just need to pass that commercial test!
        Just pass the commercial test, take the money for a few years, then spend the next couple of years paying back with interest to HRMC!

Comment

Catheta Consulting. We don't take the piss at all.

Comment

I don't need a Calheta, I can pee without assistance, thanks.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Catheta Consulting. We don't take the piss at all.
              Beat me to it.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Beat me to it.
                and was funnier
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

you are paid a non-taxable amount
                  and to confirm from the email attachments, you are "paid" loans

Comment

If it's less than 120%* then I am not interested.

* they pay me 20%

Comment

Working...
                    X