• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sounds like BS to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like BS to me

BBC News - TEDGlobal: Visions of the future of flying

Mr Schaefer thinks powering planes by gathering and liquefying cow flatulence would be a great idea if it could be made to work.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Mr Schaefer thinks powering planes by gathering and liquefying cow flatulence would be a great idea if it could be made to work.

There is enough on CUK to keep Ryan air going for 50 years
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Surely it would be more efficient to cut the cows out of the loop and use the grass
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Surely it would be more efficient to cut the cows out of the loop and use the grass
        I imagine you could use grass in an industrial process that mimics bovine digestive systems, tap the methane and use the solid waste as fertiliser or even solid fuel. You don't need cows to make cow tulip.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          You can already get ethanol & diesel from grass
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X