• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fricking Masonry Bees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fricking Masonry Bees

Just noticed the little blighters have returned after I blocked up their entrance hole on my South facing wall

Tenacious little chaps to have gotten through the mortar... I need a Plan B
    Last edited by Troll; 13 June 2013, 23:18.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Do they have a funny handshake?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Do they have a funny handshake?
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I thought they were just bees.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Just noticed the little blighters have returned after I blocked up their entrance hole on my South facing wall

Unless you put up a sign, at regulation height that said :

No through access for bees
          Kein durch Zugang für Bienen
          No hay acceso a través de las abejas
          شہد کی مکھیوں کے لئے کوئی کے ذریعے رسائی

Then you only have yourself to blame.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Apparently you need to get them an alternative nest.

However you need to leave them alone until they bug off on their own accord especially as we have a shortage of pollinating insects due to the weather.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought finding and killing the queen was the answer to bee problems? I would do some research first as popping a cap in HRH isn't going to result in the bees being relocated.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I thought finding and killing the queen was the answer to bee problems? I would do some research first as popping a cap in HRH isn't going to result in the bees being relocated.
                You are pure evil -
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Hi GCHQ via the CIA, I would like to point out that as a poster on this board, the views of Mr NorthernLad, Northern Town, Up North, UK are absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever and if you deem it fit to use this thread as an excuse to track down his house via his IP Address & other identifying tracks on the Internet, kick down his door and burst in with heavily armoured, face masked terrorist officers, drag him from his home in front of his petrified children and detain him in a Cuban / US military base in an orange jump suit, deprived of sleep, water boarded and subjected to a repeating CD of Joe Dolces 'shuttupa your face' then I'm ok with that.

Thanks

AtW posting as MF
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Hi GCHQ via the CIA, I would like to point out that as a poster on this board, the views of Mr NorthernLad, Northern Town, Up North, UK are absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever and if you deem it fit to use this thread as an excuse to track down his house via his IP Address & other identifying tracks on the Internet, kick down his door and burst in with heavily armoured, face masked terrorist officers, drag him from his home in front of his petrified children and detain him in a Cuban / US military base in an orange jump suit, deprived of sleep, water boarded and subjected to a repeating CD of Joe Dolces 'shuttupa your face' then I'm ok with that.

Thanks

AtW posting as MF
                    You are a twisted man Mr MF!!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X