• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest apprentice

What do people mean when they say:

1. "I'm so talented"
    2. "I'm in recruitment, I headhunt people"

?

The whole show has become a bit of a farce TBH...

Originally posted by mickey View Post

1. "I'm so talented"

?

I'm a loser and can't get a proper job.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey View Post

1. "I'm so talented"

?

For goodness sakes.

If you're in recruitment / headhunt it means that you have an innate (almost mystical) way of hyponitising people into thinking that they are the most important person in the world & that they are superior to everyone else around them. This strange massage of the ego by a recruitment agent leads to a super inflated level of self importance by the receiver so that they become a Super-Ego. The headhunter believes themselves to be a form of swami almost godlike type character who can get themselves to persuade anyone about anything.

Of course if someone tells you your fantastic and offers you £250k a year then you're bound to agree with the absolute bollocks the headhunter is saying. As soon as the headhunter wants you to part with some cash you sober up and tell them to fook off.

Sasgurus wife is a headhunter dontchaknow.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Sasgurus wife is a headhunter dontchaknow.
        He's failed to keep up with his maintenance payments again?

Comment

Working...
        X