• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just over an Hour to go.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just over an Hour to go.....

.....and then its off to Download for me to get rained on in a big muddy field with 100,000 others!

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Looking wet out there!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      .....and then its off to Download for me to get rained on in a big muddy field with 100,000 others!

Doesn't it always run at Download.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm getting old!

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          I'm getting old!
          So are most of the bands.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It was very good though. Enjoyed it quite a bit and even managed to get my face sunburnt in the breaks in the rain. Iron Maiden managed to arrange a low level spitfire flypast which was quite impressive
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              So are most of the bands.
              No Marillion anywhere to be seen. Which means it's going to be shiiiiiiiiiite!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                It was very good though. Enjoyed it quite a bit and even managed to get my face sunburnt in the breaks in the rain. Iron Maiden managed to arrange a low level spitfire flypast which was quite impressive

Was that for Aces High?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Was that for Aces High?
                  No - just to start the show. Where we were sat you could see this little plane heading towards the back of the main stage and then it flew low over and out the back of the crowd, banked and flew low back over the crowd in line with the stage, banked again and flew from the back of the crowd and away over the main stage.

Somebody told me that the spitfire flight for the trooping of the colour was cancelled that day. So they can't do it for the Queen but Iron Maiden....

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X