• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Made me chuckle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made me chuckle

Out on her royal yacht the queen was enjoying the sea air when she spied a man in the water off the port bow - clearly being menaced by a very large shark.

Through her binoculars she could see it was Christiano Ronaldo, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark! The queen ordered the captain to change course to try and save the poor man, but she knew the yachts top speed would never get them there in time.

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing white tops sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilising it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled Ronaldo from the water and, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious Ronaldo into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard frantic calling ...... It was the Queen calling them to the yacht.

On reaching yacht the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said, "I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I thought the England team would hate Ronaldo after the world cup. But I see that the England team are true heroes and should serve as a model for sportsmanship to other countries." She knighted them and sailed away.

As she departed Rooney asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," Beckham answered, "was our Queen. She rules the Commonwealth and knows everything about our country."

"Well," Rooney replied, "she knows F*** all about shark fishing. How's the bait holding up?"
    Why not?

http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think even Zeity would have trouble with that one!

Comment

That's one big mother of a shark!!!!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

That cannot be real.

Comment

You are right. It is not real. Its an example of what a Megalodon would look like if they still existed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickIT
              You are right. It is not real. Its an example of what a Megalodon would look like if they still existed.
              Yeh ... they way the 2 guys are casually standing by gives it away i think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickIT
                Fortunately, thanks to stealth taxes, it couldn't survive in the 21st century...

All hail El Tone!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                  Yeh ... they way the 2 guys are casually standing by gives it away i think.
                  Yes. The lack of brown stuff running down their legs gives it away a bit

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                    That cannot be real.

Do you think the inset "ALLFANTASYART.COM" gives the game away a bit?
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                    X