• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "sad pathetic staying at home on Friday losers" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "sad pathetic staying at home on Friday losers" thread

I am off to pub, please post here something entertaining to read tomorrow

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am off to pub, please post here something entertaining to read tomorrow
    Kids to look after.

Comment

Comment

Staying in is a lot more fun when you have somewhere to sit.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have an extremely full day tomorrow: cycling, rowing, cycling, running

enjoy your hangover

although a glass of red is going down nicely

am i sad? Ironman #1 of the year in 3 weeks, fancy it ...

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 3 June 2022, 14:39.

Comment

Off to bed in a bit. Went swimming today for the first time in a year or more. Knackered.

Comment

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Kids to look after.
                  +1 Mrs Eek is off to a concert and I gave her friend my ticket as I couldn't face it.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
                    Sad pathetic tosser reporting in. I'm staying in tonight on my own and drinking a few beers (but not too many because I've been overdoing it at weekends recently). Also indulged in some nice peanuts. Have wasted far too much time reading news websites and reading about the doom of the economy/financial repression/house-price bubble etc.
                    Funny I just polished a pack of pistachios as well.
                    Feel the same as you - really nothing better to do than post carp on CUK.

Go to bed - tomorrow is another day, and I am going to do something really stupid (a good "stupid", not suicide ..)

Comment

Working...
                    X