• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Computer People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer People

We have decided to go after Computer People accounts having replaced them on a client PSL. I want to approach their other accounts in order to prove that we are better. Any of you know which other companies they are prefferred suppliers to? I have an ex CP guy working for me who has told me some dreadful stories about their behaviour.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    We have decided to go after Computer People accounts having replaced them on a client PSL. I want to approach their other accounts in order to prove that we are better. Any of you know which other companies they are prefferred suppliers to? I have an ex CP guy working for me who has told me some dreadful stories about their behaviour.
    Ex CP guy would know there accounts as well then.....Or am I being simple?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
      Ex CP guy would know there accounts as well then.....Or am I being simple?
      smart arse.

He was on a desk body shopping permies not even in the same office as the main contractor accounts. But I have asked him again.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You might want to ask your lawyers to read contract he had with his ex-employer: intercepting competitor's accounts via person who joined you from them is a very much sueable thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          You might want to ask your lawyers to read contract he had with his ex-employer: intercepting competitor's accounts via person who joined you from them is a very much sueable thing.
          That's why I am asking you dodgy lot and not him. Come on you all moan about them here is your chance to kick them where it hurts.

Comment

That's why I am asking you dodgy lot and not him. Come on you all moan about them here is your chance to kick them where it hurts.

It was a *very* long time ago but I worked through them as a hell desk grunt at JP Morgan. Doubt the still have the contract now though.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Big bank based in edinburgh that owns Natwest

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                It was a *very* long time ago but I worked through them as a hell desk grunt at JP Morgan. Doubt the still have the contract now though.
                Thanks DB. For that I am going to agree with your views on Israel

Comment

From their website..

Fujitsu, EDS.

Comment

Try a well known insurance company based in Norwich

Comment

Working...
                    X