• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Memorable day yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorable day yesterday

We were at a bit of a loose end yesterday as our lunch plans had been cancelled, so we decided to hire some Boris-Bikes and cycle down to a Rioja festival hosted on the Southbank. We had a walk around and tasted (drank) a lot of wine, ate some Tapas, then went to watch a show cooking display with one of my favorite chefs (Jose Pizarro) with Olly Smith (wine expert from Saturday kitchen). We got to the stage and to the envy of the rest of the audience we were selected to be the guest diners.

It was a fantastic experience, he cooked a started of prawns with mushrooms and Serrano ham and then an omelette. Then had the pleasure of having a drink with them both behind the stage.

Last edited by Ketchup; 17 June 2013, 08:34.

Awesome.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Cool.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wicked

Comment

Splendid
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nice!

I'm hungry now!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Result.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X