• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Men´s Fashion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Men´s Fashion

Anyone up to date with the latest men´s fashion?

I´ve order mine, should be comfortable to wear at work.

London Collections: Men spring/summer 2014 live blog - Telegraph
    I'm alright Jack

What.
    The.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Maybe not but I will admit to having ordered a suit from here: Anzüge - OppoSuits but I'm not saying which one
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I'm not saying which one
        I'm not sure it matters
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I actually quite like the testcard one. I bet it's that one.

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

I walked past a fashion show in Holborn yesterday morning and there were a few models milling around outside with some of the most bizarre costumes I have ever seen. They were so far ahead of fashion, i'd be surprised if they actually ever came into fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
                I walked past a fashion show in Holborn yesterday morning and there were a few models milling around outside with some of the most bizarre costumes I have ever seen. They were so far ahead of fashion, i'd be surprised if they actually ever came into fashion.
                Sounds like the gadgets on Tomorrow's World back in the 70s

OH in "hydrophobic windscreens would have been good though, if they'd ever seen the light of day" mode
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Maybe not but I will admit to having ordered a suit from here: Anzüge - OppoSuits but I'm not saying which one
                  Seriously tempted to waste E70 for the festival season.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Sounds like the gadgets on Tomorrow's World back in the 70s

OH in "hydrophobic windscreens would have been good though, if they'd ever seen the light of day" mode
                    The thing is - i just couldn't work out where you could wear these clothes as they just weren't practical. This one dress that a model had on was so wide, she would have struggled to get through the tube doors.

One chap had a blazer jacket on with the sleeves ripped off. The trousers had also been hacked off at knee length and he was wearing the lot with a big old pair of Dr Marten boots.

Comment

Working...
                    X