• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Idea of Hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Idea of Hell

Ok so we all have different ideas of what Hell is / would be. This has got to be the closest to my own personal eternity of torture.

Trapped on a sea of pink with hordes of sprogs…. nope I really can’t think of much worse,

so what your Hades?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

I think any kind of cruise. Either that or going back to a permanent job.

Comment

Trapped in a SAS and OH thread for eternity!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Trapped in a lift with Suity, Brillopad and Old Greg.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Trapped in a lift with Suity, Brillopad and Old Greg.
          I doubt the lift could support the weight of both you and Suity let alone Old Greg as well. We can ignore BP as he probably doesn't weigh anything nowadays.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Pretty much what I'm enduring now.

+1
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Life in early 21st century Britain.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Shopping with Mrs SB!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Shopping!!
                  FTFY
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Getting dyssentry in Udaipur, filling your bed with tulip and puke and being physically incapable of getting up to go to the rat infested bathroom.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X