• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

.... DeludedAussie the IE6 of contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... DeludedAussie the IE6 of contractors

That can't be an insult. For many companies ie6 is the pain that means you can't remove it from the company as its essential for a core application.

For many contractors being essential for a core application is their idea of the perfect contract.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    That can't be an insult. For many companies ie6 is the pain that means you can't remove it from the company as its essential for a core application.

For many contractors being essential for a core application is their idea of the perfect contract.
    Yes, but it's still shit:

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Yes, but it's still tulip
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Yes, but it's still tulip
        At least that is in keeping with the title.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

IE6? I still know some organizations that use IE 5.5.
          I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Working...
          X