• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it hot this morning ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it hot this morning ?

feck it's hot this morning in Bratvurst land

Milan.

I'll need to consult that Kennedy tulipting in the woods I saw this morning ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It's benignly overcast and a moderate 24C here...

Bring on the rain...
      Its hot as hell here, beaming bright blue skies, no air, and it's only 9am.

Comment

It was only about 20C when I was driving into the office this morning but it seems to be warming up a bit now

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
          It was only about 20C when I was driving into the office this morning but it seems to be warming up a bit now
          Must be a late starter then. It was 16C when I got in this morning. A toasty 21C outside now apparently. Unless that's just the micro-climate difference between Southampton and London Village...

Comment

It's overcast and muggy here. But that's just my fecking hangover... jeeez, it really hurts. And for some reason there's a packet of Senekot here...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Drowning your sorrows, after watching next doors daughter doing her "Lady Garden"?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                It's overcast and muggy here. But that's just my fecking hangover... jeeez, it really hurts. And for some reason there's a packet of Senekot here...

Am in a similar situation. Does anyone have any real cures for a raging hangover. Orangina and masturbation just don't seem to work today.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  Drowning your sorrows, after watching next doors daughter doing her "Lady Garden"?
                  Heh heh heh! I was a few Pimms down by that stage...

Imagine my surprise when I woke up and realised what I had posted.

To be honest, I just want to crawl into a corner in the office and just quietly sleep. It's getting hotter by the minute here and it's not helping.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                    Am in a similar situation. Does anyone have any real cures for a raging hangover. Orangina and masturbation just don't seem to work today.
                    The only real cure is to start drinking again at lunchtime.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
                    X