• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO: All neg rep merchants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO: All neg rep merchants

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my sockie, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop negging me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

HTH

Liam

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my sockie, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop negging me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

HTH

Liam
    Hi, I am Simon and I just negged you
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hi, I am Simon and I just negged you
      Isn't it nice to see that he has his own custom level of reputation. Surely he should be honoured that he is held in such high regard rather than being annoyed by it.
      Last edited by eek; 20 June 2013, 08:25.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post

HTH

Liam
        Hi Liam,

Paul here, and I neg repped you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Hi Liam,

Paul here, and I neg repped you too.
          Whoooosh!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Isn't it nice to see that he has his own custom level of reputation. Surely he should be honoured that he is held in such high regard rather than being annoyed by it.
            Yeah cool! So it's no longer derogatory it's just my name......wait a minute!!!!!

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to proggy again.

Comment

Telling the board not to neg you is like a red rage to a bull

For that reason I am in

Comment

What data type is the rep score held in the DB? Must be close to wrapping round to a positive?

Comment

Awwww now when ever Proggy reps someone its neutral so even his rep is worthless, just like him!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X