• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Should I stay or should I go now..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Should I stay or should I go now..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5196152.stm
    "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Davros!"

Thanks for that zeit!
    "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Davros!"

Comment

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...280009,00.html

He added: "I and my department also accept Sir Philip’s concern about the procedures operated within my department for reporting gifts. I have asked my department to undertake an urgent review of its procedures, and indeed we have already begun to implement new procedures."
      i.e. we've been caught, we will review our processes to stop us getting caught again...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Uuuuummm.

Wrong thread perhaps?
        Well not really, that is what the thread was originally about, until you hijacked it with that splendid picture of a spikey german helmet.

Actually, your helmet reminded me that the universal sign-language for the word "German" or "Germany" used to be pointing your finger up from the top of your head. The PC brigade changed it a few years ago. I don't know what to.

Comment

Furthermore, I don't know what the universal sign-language for "Prescott" is either.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Furthermore, I don't know what the universal sign-language for "Prescott" is either.
            Raise your closed fist, knuckles facing away from you.
            Extend your little finger.
            Wiggle it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The Commons standards committee said no action should be taken against the deputy prime minister as he had now registered the visit.

So there you go then. You don't need to declare anything at all, as you can just do so when you're caught out.

Comment

The same also applies to Council Tax apparently.....

If your job title is 'Deputy Prime Minister'.

If we don't file our self assessment forms on time, automated fines, interest, possible penalties...

Prescott fecks about for years... and ... nowt.
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

This is fab, all this Prescott-baiting! He is such an incompetent buffoon.

Long may it continue. The trick is to just pull back from the brink each time, so he doesn't get the chop.

Almost as good, you still get legions of thick, northern Labour voters defending him in letters pages and bulletin boards! Great read!

You get the occasional ministerial colleague defending him as well, but you know they are lying which takes half the fun out of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X