• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How drunk are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How drunk are you?

Now you can find out, and it tells time too.

Breathalyzer Watch Design with Time, Date, Alarm & Sobriety Game. Intoxicated
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Looks like it has got built-in Tetris...

Comment

Apparently French law demands you carry a breathalyzer in the car if you drive there. Another reason not to go on holiday to France.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Apparently French law demands you carry a breathalyzer in the car if you drive there. Another reason not to go on holiday to France.
        One of my German colleagues proudly announced he has never been to France, and if he were to travel there he would be rolling on chains.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Technically two, as you have to have one to be tested on, but always have one available to be tested with, so if you are tested, you no longer have one to test with, so can be charged (on advice from gendarme in village). However, he also said, like most French rules considered stupid, no one is going to implement it, unless you do something stupid, like call one of them a retard when they pull you over for something.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            One of my German colleagues proudly announced he has never been to France, and if he were to travel there he would be rolling on chains.
            Fritz is good at big talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              Fritz is good at big talk.
              I suggested he roll to Great Britain on chains, that it would be newsworthy, be a world first like.

A filthy look was shot across the dinner table. Absolutely priceless

Comment

I suggested he roll to Great Britain on chains, that it would be newsworthy, be a world first like.

A filthy look was shot across the dinner table. Absolutely priceless
                I worked over there, and you got used to their big talk. Nice people, but a bit pumped up once they've has a Riesling or two...

You should meet the Austrians...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I worked over there, and you got used to their big talk. Nice people, but a bit pumped up once they've has a Riesling or two...

You should meet the Austrians...
                  You have more sweeping generalisations in your locker?

<swoon>

Comment

You have more sweeping generalisations in your locker?

<swoon>
                    I'll take that as no then.

Comment

Working...
                    X