• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In it to win it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In it to win it

And talking of big lottery wins, it's a whopper rollover on the Euro-millions tomorrow.

So how about a contractor stylee syndicate?

£100 a head - all money goes on lucky dips - any winnings split between participants.

What say you?

Reckon we'd need at least five, and preferably ten people to make it worth doing.

(Gah - lottery site blocked at clientCo - gambling!!)

I'd rather just win it on my own, thanks
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Reckon we'd need at least five, and preferably ten people to make it worth doing.

Why would it be worth doing with 4 or 9 more losers in same group?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        And talking of big lottery wins, it's a whopper rollover on the Euro-millions tomorrow.

So how about a contractor stylee syndicate?

£100 a head - all money goes on lucky dips - any winnings split between participants.

What say you?

(Gah - lottery site blocked at clientCo - gambling!!)
        I'm in. And I'd actually trust you with the cash. However, all syndicate members should have to change their avatar to proggy's.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Just give the money to me. I'll buy a great single malt and think of you as I sip it. That way the money won't be wasted.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I can see the headlines now.

UK economy grinds to a halt after top IT consultants' Euromillions win.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Why would it be worth doing with 4 or 9 more losers in same group?
                So that's a no?

Comment

I wonder what the technicalities of the "Like this LinkedIn post to share our ticket is", I know 99.999% of the time its just to get more followers of a certain brand, but I wonder what will happen if one of the tickets actually wins!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I've just bought 10,000 tickets for myself.

He who dares Rodder's!

Comment

Working...
                    X