• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runaway Teacher Found Guilty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runaway Teacher Found Guilty

BBC News - Teacher Jeremy Forrest guilty of schoolgirl abduction

He was an idiot, and deserves everything he gets, and I mean the sentence and the violation he's gonna get in prison, but on a serious note I hope someone is gonna slap the wee girl too for being so stupid and reckless, but odds are she will get counselling and be told she did nothing wrong.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Jeremy Forrest, the only maths teacher who can add 30 and 15 and get 69..

Comment

8 times a night .. hope it was worth it
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Good on him I say. Young virile man manages to pull a cute schoolgirl for 8 times a night sex & runs away together, it sounds like a love story. I wonder if he'll get into trouble.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          8 times a night .. hope it was worth it
          That'll depend on whether he gets to be the mummy or daddy for the next few years.

Comment

He said "I love you" as the jury returned. What's the story here? Does he love her? Is it reciprocated? Will we see them both on Jeremy Kyle when he gets out?

Sad tangled mess, but he did break the rules.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              He said "I love you" as the jury returned. What's the story here? Does he love her? Is it reciprocated? Will we see them both on Jeremy Kyle when he gets out?

Sad tangled mess, but he did break the rules.
              Exactly. Half your age plus seven. A maths teacher really ought to be able to work that out.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think the court will try and set a precedent. I completely agree, 15 is still a child, it is disgusting. I think 16 is too young for the age of consent

Comment

I find it quite funny that one week he is taking the register, the next week he is on it

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                    I think the court will try and set a precedent. I completely agree, 15 is still a child, it is disgusting. I think 16 is too young for the age of consent
                    Which begs the question, what is the right age ?

Is age the right parameter anyway, I don't recall waking up much more responsible on my 16th, 18th or 50th birthdays.
                    My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

Working...
                    X