• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Track Days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Days

Right then. After I win the lottery tomorrow I am going to buy myself a Ferrari. Where is a good place to book a track day so I can try some out?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Right then. After I win the lottery tomorrow I am going to buy myself a Ferrari. Where is a good place to book a track day so I can try some out?
    You can drive it around my new race track I'm going to build once I win.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Individual Membership

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        If you buy a new Ferrari your dealer can arrange for you to try out the car at the Fiorano circuit. They also offer driving courses apparently.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If you want a track day car then look at an Ariel Atom. Then you can keep the red shopping trolly for doing what its made for i.e making your willy look small in the local high street

Down in the west country we have Castle Combe Circuit although the locals get the hump if your exhausts are too loud. There is also a disused air field that has an honesty box at the gate...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            If you want a track day car then look at an Ariel Atom. Then you can keep the red shopping trolly for doing what its made for i.e making your willy look small in the local high street

Down in the west country we have Castle Combe Circuit although the locals get the hump if your exhausts are too loud. There is also a disused air field that has an honesty box at the gate...
            Love driving round the Combe, especially with all that armco just metres from your door handles.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

Read the OP's post; he said he's going to buy an imaginary Ferrari with the imaginary money he imagines he's going to win in the lottery, so he doesn't want an imaginary Ariel Atom !

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Read the OP's post; he said he's going to buy an imaginary Ferrari with the imaginary money he imagines he's going to win in the lottery, so he doesn't want an imaginary Ariel Atom !
                Shame coz my imaginary Ariel is going to wipe the floor with his Ferrari... Top Gear says so!

Comment

I may be special, but I can imagine owning both.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I may be special, but I can imagine owning both.

Just get a Ferrari and forget the Atom. You can shut the doors and windows on a Ferrari, which saves the embarrassment of middle aged fat blokes with their bodies squeezed into the Ariel so tightly their fat rolls stick out of the sides.

Comment

Working...
                    X