• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Setting up an Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up an Umbrella

This chap hasn't had any replies to his question in AccountingWeb, anyone here able to help him?

Setting Up An UMBRELLA Co - Anything I should know? | AccountingWEB

For the avoidance of doubt, I've posted this in general for a reason - possibly spectator sport - and I CBA to respond myself, as in where do I start. I suppose there is a serious point: those of us who run professional accounting practices and try to work to a high standard get tainted by muppets like this.

Originally posted by Jessica@WhiteFieldTax View Post
    This chap hasn't had any replies to his question in AccountingWeb, anyone here able to help him?

For the avoidance of doubt, I've posted this in general for a reason - possibly spectator sport - and I CBA to respond myself, as in where do I start. I suppose there is a serious point: those of us who run professional accounting practices and try to work to a high standard get tainted by muppets like this.
    Sneering at potential customers isn't a very nice way to conduct yourself in business Jessica.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica@WhiteFieldTax View Post

Do fly-by-night chancers such as this really deserve our help?
      Why would a contractor know how to set up a brolly?
      Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
      Last edited by suityou01; 21 June 2013, 08:39.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Yes Jessica, who do you think you are sneering at people in General?

You ain't sasguru!

PS. Put the kettle on love

Comment

Don't you just push the little button in and push upwards?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Sneering at potential customers isn't a very nice way to conduct yourself in business Jessica.
            No, not sneering, more exasperation.

Potential customer? I think not... My PI wouldn't stand the risk of collateral damage.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              PS. Put the kettle on love
              I would, but I'm on Guildford station waiting for a train to Ascot. The only thing going on is a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Don't you just push the little button in and push upwards?
                Probably. But I think there's more to it than that?

Comment

I just had a look at the link, and realise it must be Proggy's plan B.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X