• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent trying to grab money from contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent trying to grab money from contractors

Last month, my son's mentor died of sudden heart failure, she was just 18.

Although this is rare, it is about as bad as it gets and is still poorly understood, to the extent that it doesn't even have a proper name, "Sudden Death Syndrome", the charity Cardiac Risk in the Young is doing something about this, educating medics and getting a screening program running.

Harlan was deeply affected by the loss of his friend and one day in August going to walk 26 miles of the Essex way to raise money for CRY, which is a serious effort for a 12 year old, how many here could walk a marathon, really ?

Give us your money
    My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Walk 26 miles?!

Bloody agents always trying to take the easy option, previous charity campaigns have been iron man triathlons, cycling from Lands End to John O'Groates, or wrestling a bear while being sucked off by Jo Brand.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Walk 26 miles?!

Bloody agents always trying to take the easy option, previous charity campaigns have been iron man triathlons, cycling from Lands End to John O'Groates, or wrestling a bear while being sucked off by Jo Brand.
      He's an agent. He takes 15% of what other people do.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        He's an agent. He takes 15% of what other people do.....

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Walk 26 miles?!

I still can't believe you paid Jo Brand to do that to you.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I still can't believe you paid Jo Brand to do that to you.
            Its all for charity!

Comment

It's slightly over a year ago when I had an 'event' and ended up with an ICD. Missed most of summer cos I was in hospital with tests/MRI/angiograms/EPS and eventually the op to put it in. Then got ill with a severe infection, three weeks in isolation ward on antibios and oxygen.

Really appreciating this summer and life in general!

Comment

£1 per cc of fluid collected from blisters?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  £1 per cc of fluid collected from blisters?
                  We are expecting blisters, yes.
                  My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

So how come his dad's not doing it with him?

Comment

Working...
                    X