• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is brillo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is brillo?

Link

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    "Said to be coping well until he got into difficulty at Tourrettes-sur-Loup"

Probably started swearing uncontrollably and forgot to turn...

Comment

"A super-fit British triathlon competitor"

So could not have been me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "A super-fit British triathlon competitor"

So could not have been me.
        Are you not "super-fit"?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Are you not "super-fit"?
          I suppose it depends how you define fit. I am very very slow. As long as you keep going you get there eventually. I just don't stop. A bit like Forrest Gump playing American football.

I have heard you are super-fit though

Comment

Shopping:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm definitely aren't super fit, I've just taken my bike out, managed just shy of 10-miles and almost threw up. Will be walking like AndyW's mum in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                I'm definitely aren't super fit, I've just taken my bike out, managed just shy of 10-miles and almost threw up. Will be walking like AndyW's mum in the morning.
                First one kills. I used to phone the wife on the way round and ask for her to run an ice bath when I first started doing really long rides...

Comment

Saw today some chap dressed like superman/spiderman with some kind of message held in his hands near Tesco - thought it was one of Fathers 4 Justice (thought Brillo is up to his old things) - as I was passing by in a car I looked closer and it was a chap in Domino pizza branded cloth advertising

Comment

He moves, like night, from place to place...

Comment

Working...
                    X