• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Day

Knackered after a busy weekend, coffee's not working and all I want to do is go to sleep.

Is it 5:30 yet?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Knackered after a busy weekend, coffee's not working and all I want to do is go to sleep.

Just go home, you're not a permie!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I used get really tired driving from the UK to NL during the night. Always wanted to be on time for Monday AM as a matter of principle especially when some of the local Dutch were late
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

you had too much pizza!
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I used get really tired driving from the UK to NL during the night. Always wanted to be on time for Monday AM as a matter of principle especially when some of the local Dutch were late
          The ironic thing is this is the closet gig I have had to home, 15 mins door to door, I just happen to be traveling half way across the country most weekends at the moment for one reason or another

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

the closet gig
            You're a closet case?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              You're a closet case?

Comment

Don't worry.
                What I try to do if especially tired is find a shower cubical, preferably a few hours after it was last used, and have a lie down in it for a snooze.
                It can be a little cramped, and occasionally damp..

Comment

hah!

Today wife and I discovered the cash box holding a few days sales from the shop is missing. And we also discovered that two stamp books each of 100 stamps are also missing.

Odly no laptops or equipment went missing either. but I did notice that a box of paper is also missing.

No forced entry. So we've no clue. Changing the locks in the morning.

McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    hah!

Today wife and I discovered the cash box holding a few days sales from the shop is missing. And we also discovered that two stamp books each of 100 stamps are also missing.

Odly no laptops or equipment went missing either. but I did notice that a box of paper is also missing.

No forced entry. So we've no clue. Changing the locks in the morning.

Bummer.

Comment

Working...
                    X