• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So where are all the suicide bombers then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or are they all too busy in Iraq to be anywhere near Lebanon/Israel?

Mailman

They've killed themselves. Doughnut!

Comment

Good business opportunity. Pension plans for suicide bombers.

Comment

They have problems with their health and safety issues and a shortage of heavenly virgins.
        HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
          shortage of heavenly virgins.
          So far no complaints about that...

Comment

Maybe they're all skiving off because it's too hot to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
              They have problems with their health and safety issues and a shortage of heavenly virgins.
              I am on to it, I have placed an ad in fusion magazine for some low cost Eastern Europeans.

DA in "never one to miss a business opportunity" mode
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Hot temperatures can cause the homemade stuff to go abit unstable... frighten even the most zealous.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  I am on to it, I have placed an ad in fusion magazine for some low cost Eastern Europeans.

DA in "never one to miss a business opportunity" mode
                  Has Viktor applied yet??

Comment

As someone says, they are all dead. You cannot have a living suicide bomber.

What I mean is, until they do it, they have not done any suicide bombing. It's like calling me a grandfather despite me having no grandchildren yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X