• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF's Wedding Photos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF's Wedding Photos

The Izu Islands are a group of volcanic islands stretching south and east from the Izu Peninsula of Honshū, Japan. Miyakejima island rests atop an active volcanic chain that has erupted six times in the last century. However, the danger isn’t just from volcanic eruptions, but from the highest concentrations of poisonous gasses (primarily sulfur) in the world regularly leaking up through the ground. Residents were evacuated from the islands in 2000 due to volcanic activity and dangerously high levels of gas. The people returned in 2005 but are now required to carry gas masks with them at all times in case gas levels rise unexpectedly.

Which result in the weirdest wedding photos ever!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Is that taken from the game Stalker?
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Wonderful picture but I think I'd have been more creative with the narrative

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Wonderful picture but I think I'd have been more creative with the narrative
        +1. Where's the fart gag?

Comment

Working...
        X