• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which podcasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which podcasts

are everyone listening to?

I download the following but am on the hunt for some more decent comedy to while away the commute.

Richard Herring LSTP - The Stephen Fry one was excellent
    Rhod Gillbert
    10 O'clock show
    Pappy's
    Now Show/News Quiz

Come on CUKers whatchagot

TWIT
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The Infinite Monkey Cage has just started a new series, I also listen to the Nerdest and Stuff You Should Know. If you want some comedy have a look at Supermarket Matters, a podcast done by some friends of mine
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        The Infinite Monkey Cage
        Well worth a listen
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          The Infinite Monkey Cage has just started a new series,
          I like the look of that one. Does anyone happen to know where I can get the previous series sets?

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I like the look of that one. Does anyone happen to know where I can get the previous series sets?

Ta.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/timc/all
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Hollywood Babble-On with Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman

Comment

Ta.
                Would suggest Parallel universes and symmetry, mind twisters...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

are everyone listening to?

I download the following but am on the hunt for some more decent comedy to while away the commute.

Richard Herring LSTP - The Stephen Fry one was excellent
                  Rhod Gillbert
                  10 O'clock show
                  Pappy's
                  Now Show/News Quiz

Come on CUKers whatchagot

Listened to the Stephen Fry one this morning - it kept making me smile which isn't really acceptable on the tube.

Comment

Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio

R4 Friday night comedy
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X