• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the poor don't move

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the poor don't move

Rigor mortis commences 3-4 hours after they have frozen or starved to death and maximum stiffness is reached after about 12 hours.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    maximum stiffness is reached after about 12 hours.
    I'm over 40 and given the right visual stimuli I can get to maximum stiffness in 12 seconds.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I'm over 40 and given the right visual stimuli I can get to maximum stiffness in 12 seconds.
      It must be hard being surrounded by all those dykes.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        It must be hard being surrounded by all those dykes.
        Rock hard.

Comment

I'm over 40 and given the right visual stimuli I can get to maintain stiffness for 12 seconds.
          FTFY
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            FTFY
            Speak for yourself.

Anyway, why does Mrs Mac keep calling you 'Floppy'?

Comment

Speak for yourself.

Anyway, why does Mrs Mac keep calling you 'Floppy'?
              Thats a little close to home, my nickname was Lop, I won't say why!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No need to, I'll ask Mrs Mac.

Comment

Leaks on pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Leaks on pants?
                    Just be patient, I've got Mrs Mac on the line right now. Just doing the smalltalk now.

Comment

Working...
                    X