• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trenton Oldfield on Newsnight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trenton Oldfield on Newsnight

Anyone see him on this tonight?
    What a tosser.
    You can tell he's a major tosser because he wears a shirt without a tie but with the top button fastened. Obvious sign.

I was at his trial at Isleworth crown court last year. Spoke to him. Nice guy.
    Shook his hand..

Comment

The Home Office has said his presence in the UK is "not conducive to the public good".

Surely that could be applied to ALL Australians?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        I was at his trial at Isleworth crown court last year. Spoke to him. Nice guy.
        Shook his hand..
        What were you doing at his trial?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Sympathizing
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Watching trials in crown and magistrates courts is one of my hobbies when I can get days off work.

In fact I secretly yearn to be the one on trial. Giving it large to the barrister under cross examination. As long as I get found not guilty of course

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Sympathizing
            Almost, but not quite.
            I said to him that his stunt was impressive and quite amusing. Sticking it to the pompous oafs at Oxford and Cambridge where I was once a student.
            Last edited by KentPhilip; 26 June 2013, 08:51.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              Watching trials in crown and magistrates courts is one of my hobbies when I can get days off work.

In fact I secretly yearn to be the one on trial. Giving it large to the barrister under cross examination. As long as I get found not guilty of course
              Ian Brady's rambling evidence baffles mental-health tribunal - Manchester Evening News

At one point after another monologue his voice trailed off, lost in his own thoughts the words stopped abruptly - what was the question again, he asked.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Sympathizing

For a minute I thought they might be running a spelling course in the court.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Surely that could be applied to ALL Australians?

But who would server the beers in the dystopian world?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    But who would server the beers in the dystopian world?
                    Poles.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X