• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a lot of (10 stone) balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lot of (10 stone) balls

Poor chap with elephantiasis, living(?) in Las Vegas.

Bodyshock - The Man with the 10-Stone Testicles - Channel 4

Loved the bit where he put a tablecloth on his testicles & ate his dinner off them.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Loved the bit where he put a tablecloth on his testicles & ate his dinner off them.
    I caught the end of this when he was on the operating table but saw an article on line previously.

I just kept wondering why he didn't use a wheelbarrow.

Comment

KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ter-gonad.html
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Why is a man who lives in a rich, supposedly advanced country suffering from a disease that can easily be treated with antibiotics in its early stages?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          They tried antibiotics apparently, to no effect.

Plus, if you have no cover then you've effectively got no health service in septic land.

Which is why Breaking Bad is so apposite.
          Yep, exactly the answer I expected. Even if antibiotics fail, it can be treated if you have access to medical care, as people in real developed societies take for granted, sometimes a little too much.

Comment

I did watch a little bit that and missus told me off for laughing like a drain

I was expecting him to be shown with them in a wheel barrow a la buster gonad....

how did it end - can the operate or help at all - even though I laughed I did genuinly feel for the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I did watch a little bit that and missus told me off for laughing like a drain

I was expecting him to be shown with them in a wheel barrow a la buster gonad....

how did it end - can the operate or help at all - even though I laughed I did genuinly feel for the bloke.
              I think an Indian bloke with the same problem was operated on for free a few years ago by surgeons in the US who felt sorry for him.

Comment

Working...
              X