• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon - a mirror of modern life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimbledon - a mirror of modern life

A few rich t0ssers being treated like gods - the plebs treated like dirt and queueing for hours for anything.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A few rich t0ssers being treated like gods - the plebs treated like dirt and queueing for hours for anything.
    Have you made it to the front of the queue now?
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

There are plenty of pics of Sharapova on the internet, so why bother?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Nothing beats seeing her in the flesh

Comment

Its not just the rich t0ssers there are also the corporate guests - I was lucky enough to have been invited for a day by a vendor - very nice and I even got on the telly; the kids saw me too :-)
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

I can't stand tennis, but clientco are taking me for a day. I dont mind invoicing for a day of sitting in the sun, the tennis is just a minor annoyance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I preferred Anna Kournikova storing her second serve tennis ball.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                Nothing beats seeing her in the flesh
                True, but you better get your skates on because it looks like she is on the way out!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh Bugger!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                    I can't stand tennis, but clientco are taking me for a day. I dont mind invoicing for a day of sitting in the sun, the tennis is just a minor annoyance.
                    You can get p*ssed.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X