• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extracting the urine!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extracting the urine!

Got this from a pimp, unsolicited, not my skill set at all, EMC SAN dood required...

Dear stek

We have a client based in Middlesex who is looking for 2 Technical Storage Analysts (1 x permanent and 1 x contractor).

Do you know anyone who would be interested?

Wonder if I could get a pimp to help me sort my impending double taxation issue out...

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Got this from a pimp, unsolicited, not my skill set at all, EMC SAN dood required...

Dear stek

We have a client based in Middlesex who is looking for 2 Technical Storage Analysts (1 x permanent and 1 x contractor).

Do you know anyone who would be interested?

Wonder if I could get a pimp to help me sort my impending double taxation issue out...
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And another one in the old inbox....

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIRMENT SO PLEASE SEND YOUR CV WITH 2 REFEREE’S IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED!

Oh really? Urgent? So they will wait for the referees to be contacted and back back so not that urgent.

Also bad spelling and apostrophe abuse.

I'm gonna respond to this one with sarcasm and wit.

Comment

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIRMENT SO PLEASE SEND YOUR CV WITH 2 REFEREE’S IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED!

Oh really? Urgent? So they will wait for the referees to be contacted and back back so not that urgent.

Howard Webb and Pierluigi Collina?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Howard Webb and Pierluigi Collina?
          I've asked for the rate an said I usually go in at £850/day - it's a shiitty Linux job in Oxford, bet it's another £200/day'er

My referees are:

Steve Jobs (Deceased)
          Plot 1
          Apple Cemetery
          1a Infinite Loop
          Bolton

and

God Almighty
          The Sky
          Heaven

Comment

Not that I am defending pimps but it can still be urgent even if they need to contact referees. If you Opt in they are obliged to do it so it is part of the process they need complete in a rush... that is theory. In reality it is just a croc of tulip from a dumbass agent
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Lets us know when you need some help
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Lets us know when you need some help.
                FTFY (See what I did there? Wit. Or sarcasm? They're the same aren't they? Yeah, they're the same, taking the pish....

Comment

Working...
                X