• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear

TV Beds | Bed with TV - Furniture Village

I could understand such a thing as a one off novelty item, but there is a whole range of them. What is wrong with the world?
    Last edited by doodab; 26 June 2013, 19:58.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

There is definitely something to be said for occasionally slobbing in bed watching TV
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      TV Beds | Bed with TV - Furniture Village

I could understand such a thing as a one off novelty item, but there is a whole range of them. What is wrong with the world?
      Being 6'5" my tootsies need to dangle over the edges of beds....for that reason I'm out
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I sometimes watch TV in bed. But just have a TV on an old chest of drawers. What's the point in having a custom bed frame to hold a TV.
        Poncy..

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Being 6'5" my tootsies need to dangle over the edges of beds....for that reason I'm out
          Bigger bed + bigger telly. Sorted.

(I was going to say "+ bigger TV", but then realised that could be misinterpreted. But whatever floats your boat )

Comment

They've been around for at least 10 years. Remember seeing the first one at a furniture trade show. Newer ones have built in Wiis.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan;
              . Newer ones have built in Wiis.
              Ideal for lazy bedwetters
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

To me they are just another of those pointless crossover bits of furniture. Like a sofa with an ipod dock! No doubt soon there will fridge printers and bath toasters!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                  To me they are just another of those pointless crossover bits of furniture. Like a sofa with an ipod dock! No doubt soon there will fridge printers and bath toasters!
                  Jamy - Smart Toaster

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                    Don't Dignitas sell them?

Comment

Working...
                    X