• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dropping like flies at Wimbledon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharapova blasts state of surfaces at Wimbledon

Some great cameltoe opportunities though

It is a knockout contest
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

7 players drop out with injury and the organisers say

"The withdrawals have occurred for a variety of reasons, but there have been some suggestion that the court surface is to blame. We have no reason to think this is the case."
      Well, you do have a reason to at least look at the pictures, talk to the players and investigate, mate. Something's going wrong. Maybe it's the players, maybe it's their shoes, maybe it's the courts, but the fact is that 7 of the world's top sportspeople have been injured in one day in one location and if it happens again tomorrow, you won't have a tournament for long, so bloody well find out what's going on.

Sorry, but even though I don't care much for tennis, I really can't stand arrogant blazers who think they know it all and just give evasive PR style answers to serious questions regarding sportspeople's safety. There's too much of this tulipe in sport.

Looking on the bright side, even the line judge looks pretty good here;

Last edited by Mich the Tester; 26 June 2013, 22:23.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        7 players drop out with injury and the organisers say

Well, you do have a reason to at least look at the pictures, talk to the players and investigate, mate. Something's going wrong. Maybe it's the players, maybe it's their shoes, maybe it's the courts, but the fact is that 7 of the world's top sportspeople have been injured in one day in one location and if it happens again tomorrow, you won't have a tournament for long, so bloody well find out what's going on.

Sorry, but even though I don't care much for tennis, I really can't stand arrogant blazers who think they know it all and just give evasive PR style answers to serious questions regarding sportspeople's safety. There's too much of this tulipe in sport.

Looking on the bright side, even the line judge looks pretty good here;

Talking of dropping like flies, I'll be dropping my flies if you post any more pics like that

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
          Talking of dropping like flies, I'll be dropping my flies if you post any more pics like that

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
            There's too much blatant sexism around here. I put up a picture of a highly accomplished female athlete who works hard to achieve success in her field, and in her moment of misfortune all you lot can do is comment on her physical attractiveness. It's sexist, it's misogynist and it just won't do. Female athletes like Ms Sharapova should be respected and valued instead of simply ogled like sex objects.

Phwooo-aar I would though.

Comment

Standards are down at the DM. Britain's Tara Moore also slipped, leading to another up-skirt glimpse which they've failed to report.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Standards are down at the DM. Britain's Tara Moore also slipped, leading to another up-skirt glimpse which they've failed to report.
                Here's one. Did they say how much her house is worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  There's too much blatant sexism around here. I put up a picture of a highly accomplished female athlete who works hard to achieve success in her field, and in her moment of misfortune all you lot can do is comment on her physical attractiveness. It's sexist, it's misogynist and it just won't do. Female athletes like Ms Sharapova should be respected and valued instead of simply ogled like sex objects.

Phwooo-aar I would though.
                  Would you though?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Would you though?
                    No, I most certainly would not refuse to shag her silly. That would be rude.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 27 June 2013, 09:06.

Comment

Working...
                    X