• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon Autorip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Autorip

Amazon has added the mp3 versions of CDs you've bought over the years to your account for free, which is nice.

Now I can put all the Cliff Richard & Michael Buble I've bought for my Mum over the years on my phone.

I knew they'd made all your MP3 purchases available for streaming/download but this is a new one on me. Are they going to do this as a general rule now? Often a physical CD is half the cost of the MP3 version so this seems a bit crazy!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I knew they'd made all your MP3 purchases available for streaming/download but this is a new one on me. Are they going to do this as a general rule now? Often a physical CD is half the cost of the MP3 version so this seems a bit crazy!
      Could be a cunning way to get you to sign up for additional storage or premium subscription services.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Now I can put all the Cliff Richard & Michael Buble I've bought for my Mum over the years on my phone.
        Ditto for my exhaustive collection of Joe Dassin CDs
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Amazon has added the mp3 versions of CDs you've bought over the years to your account for free, which is nice.

They aren't all there, in fact Amazon has only added the mainstream stuff.
          All the rare and import CDs I bought over the years haven't been added
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yeah. For your mum, honest.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X