• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single or double dip?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single or double dip?

I can't decide.

I thought this was going to be a thread about guacamole.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I thought it was going to be another thread about Mrs MF

Comment

I thought this woud be a thread about the comparitive tea dipping resilience of plain, milk chocolate and dark chocolate digestives.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Doesn't a dip imply some sort of upward return?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Doesn't a dip imply some sort of upward return?
            That's quite a dippy remark.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Assuming the Swizzlestick isn't broken, then go with the double dip.

If it is, then you have to go single. Make sure you get the lollipop to sherbet ratio correct, though - you don't want to end up with loads of sherbet at the end and nothing to eat it with. Likewise, you may not want to get stuck with the lolly and nothing to go with it. If necessary, use the lolly as a shovel to move large quantities of sherbet into your mouth.

Good luck with it all, whatever you decide.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

At another option, you could go with the double dip, and then split the packet to mix the two flavours together.

As before, though, I'd only recommend that if the Swizzlestick isn't broken.

If the mixture idea is one which really appeals, you could still do that and then resort to using a spoon to get the mixture out - I'd recommend pouring it into a glass first to get the maximum mixture and spoon opportunities though.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

We used to make sherbet out of Eno (Indigestion cure) and sugar. Tasted just like the real thing, but did have some unfortunate wind related side effects.

Comment

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X