• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guilt trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilt trip

My son just came in and said "Dad, I want to say a big thankyou for getting us money. You're very good at work"

I was posting on here at the time.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I hope you scolded the lad and sent him off with a flea in his ear. I mean, fancy interrupting Pater at work!

Anyways, if you were that good he'd be at boarding school.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      My son just came in and said "Dad, I want to say a big thankyou for getting us money. You're very good at work"

I was posting on here at the time.
      Dad. Also, can you give me a tenner?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Dad. Also, can you give me a tenner?
        Actually I had to teach my 4 year old the hard truth about te saying 'never a lender or borrower be'

He asked for £2 to buy the CBeebies magazine last month at the local shop. Sure I said but i expect 50% interest per day until the debt was cleared. To you mind signing this agreement here son and i put the 1264622 APR value on it.

Well the next day he failed to pay back and I had to add interest. I also left him a note under his pillow which of course cost me an extra £50 which I had to add to his bill.
        The next day he paid back 5p which I am afraid to say resulted in another charge. It's been a month now and he presently owes me £64833.29. Ive taken all of his toys, bedding etc and made him sell it buts he's still short. Now I'm not to sure wether to send in Ronnie and Reggie the ten year old twins from next door to have a word or whether he should be forced to sell his sister to a rich Arab.

Suggestions please?

Comment

Suggestions please?
          Take whatever you can get and invest it. You'll need the money to pay for the home he's going to put you in.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Actually I had to teach my 4 year old the hard truth about te saying 'never a lender or borrower be'

He asked for £2 to buy the CBeebies magazine last month at the local shop. Sure I said but i expect 50% interest per day until the debt was cleared. To you mind signing this agreement here son and i put the 1264622 APR value on it.

Well the next day he failed to pay back and I had to add interest. I also left him a note under his pillow which of course cost me an extra £50 which I had to add to his bill.
            The next day he paid back 5p which I am afraid to say resulted in another charge. It's been a month now and he presently owes me £64833.29. Ive taken all of his toys, bedding etc and made him sell it buts he's still short. Now I'm not to sure wether to send in Ronnie and Reggie the ten year old twins from next door to have a word or whether he should be forced to see his sister to a rich Arab.

Suggestions please?
            Sort out your spelling and grammar, and your post might make sense...

Comment

The next day he paid back 5p which I am afraid to say resulted in another charge. It's been a month now and he presently owes me £64833.29. Ive taken all of his toys, bedding etc and made him sell it buts he's still short. Now I'm not to sure wether to send in Ronnie and Reggie the ten year old twins from next door to have a word or whether he should be forced to sell his sister to a rich Arab.

Suggestions please?
              Get the number of that shrink from Doodab?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Sort out your spelling and grammar, and your post might make sense...
                I already had done so. Not my fault you're quick off the
                Ark this morning.

Comment

I already had done so. Not my fault you're quick off the
                  Ark this morning.

Suggestions please?
                  Really?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Really?
                    Weally.

Comment

Working...
                    X