• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Govt Green Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Govt Green Deal

BBC News - Only four people sign up for flagship Green Deal

Only four people have so far signed up to a flagship government scheme to make homes more energy-efficient.

The Green Deal, which was launched six months ago, was designed to provide measures such as home insulation.

The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) said just four households have "pending" green deal plans.

This is the sort of tulip coming out of the govt that makes me certain UKIP is the way forward.....

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    ...makes me certain UKIP is the way forward.....
    The funny thing is that were UKIP to come in and completely ruin what's left of the country, which they won't, you'll be stuck here since you don't have any skills in demand in the rest of the high-tech world.

Also in reference to your sig, weren't you the moron who thought you could prove a scientific theory?

You gotta
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

We had our house assessed ages ago and since then we have heard nothing. This thread reminded me to chase them to see what's going on!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

My client are hosting the website on behalf of another Group company who are supporting DECC. As far as the PMs are concerned, the only accurate thing in the story is the name "Green Deal"...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

One of my clients does the boiler and insulation thing as part of the Green Deal, over 1000 homes signed up in their locality and more coming in.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            BBC News - Only four people sign up for flagship Green Deal

Only four people have so far signed up to a flagship government scheme to make homes more energy-efficient.

The Green Deal, which was launched six months ago, was designed to provide measures such as home insulation.

The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) said just four households have "pending" green deal plans.

This is the sort of tulip coming out of the govt that makes me certain UKIP is the way forward.....
            Isn't this just a rehash of those government grants they were handing out to get your loft insulated, solar panels on your roof etc?

Comment

Working...
            X