• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Night out in Brighton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night out in Brighton

Going out in Brighton this weekend. It's changed a little since I was there last, so any recommendations for a group of blokes(straight) for some decents pubs, restaurants, plus a club for middle aged fat baldies?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Going out in Brighton this weekend. It's changed a little since I was there last, so any recommendations for a group of blokes(straight) for some decents pubs, restaurants, plus a club for middle aged fat baldies?
    Erm, it might be easier for you if you turn gay for a weekend.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Erm, it might be easier for you if you turn gay for a weekend.
      I didn't realise you were coming.

Anyway, gay jokes aside. I lived in Brighton for 10 years (a long time back so not fussed), but don't know what the decent places are now.

Comment

Remember it is only gay if you push back
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The smell of the KY as you clear the top of Ditchling was always enough to put me off staying for a beer.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I went to brighton for a weekend last month.

There are some really nice restaurants, we ate in Fishy-Fishy one night and English's the other night. We went to a cocktail bar called Bohemia both nights and another bar i cannot remeber the name of in the Jury inn.

I went a few years ago and went to a few of the gay bars, worth it for the experience and actually had a really good night.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              The smell of the KY as you clear the top of Ditchling was always enough to put me off staying for a beer.
              That's where Kevin Keegan got his bashed in with a baseball bat if I remember rightly.

Comment

If you stand by the dilapidated pier looking out to sea, turn right if you're straight and left for a bit of bum fun.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  That's where Kevin Keegan got his bashed in with a baseball bat if I remember rightly.
                  Christ, his ring piece would have been a right mess after something that size!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you drop a pound on the floor..... leave it!!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X