• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modell Deutschland über alles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modell Deutschland über alles

I do like supporting a successful economy with me taxes.

Germany

MUCH of the rich world is fascinated by Germany. Despite being at the heart of sclerotic Europe, its GDP per head has risen by more than any other G7 country's over the past decade. Unemployment in the troubled euro zone is at its highest since the single currency's birth; in Germany it is at a record low. In most rich countries manufacturing exports have been hammered by foreign competition; in Germany they remain powerful drivers of growth. No wonder hard-pressed political leaders in France, Spain, Italy and Britain are talking wistfully of becoming more like Germany.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Yeah but like sasguru said, we've got our fantastic bankers in the City to make us all rich.

Comment

Those crazy Germans eh?

(Quite funny I could only post the above link as the others on Youtube cannot be played in this country:

Unfortunately, this EMI-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Actually I prefer this one:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And a Frenchman:

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Yeah but like sasguru said," I've got my fantastic banker in the City to make me rich."

FTFY
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'd rather be happy and well-off in my own land than a poor second-class foreigner in a richer land.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X