• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be......................

What are the general populous up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Avoiding the general populus who will be holding a village party with lots of tulipty music, grotty beer and sweaty inbreds.

Lady Tester always manages to find a suitably elitist event for such weekends; don't know what she has in mind this time.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I shall be watching despicable me 2 with the kids and going to see my dad for the day on Sunday.

Oh and sulking because I am not at Glastonbury again due to my own laziness and lack of ability to plan

Comment

Local beers 'n' curry tonight with mate.

Tomorrow lots of chores on motorbike then off to GF#1 for some fantastic homemade grub.

Sunday off to London for a show followed by more food!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Rare weekend at home, suppose I should do some gardening but CBA
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Parkrun tomorrow. Was 5s outside my PB last week, so the pressure's on!

Sod all else - my social life has flatlined.

Comment

Saturday: Open water swimming at stupid o'clock, followed by b0redom Jnr #1's school fete, followed by swimming with b0redom Jnr #1,#2,#3

Sunday: Karate with b0redom Jnr #1 followed by a 100k bike ride

I better get a decent time in my upcoming race with all this bloody training!
              And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Parkrun tomorrow. Was 5s outside my PB last week, so the pressure's on!

Sod all else - my social life has flatlined.
                No more clandestine rendezvous in McDonalds with tall dark handsome men?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mostly lazing around watching sport, and nursing sore balls. Apparently a walk is planned for Sunday, but not likely; Mrs. OH can take the kids out on her own if she likes....

Comment

Sport Sport and more sport... looking like a top weekend.. might even find the time for a cheeky 9 holes of golf if I can drag myself away from the sport on the TV..

Comment

Working...
                    X