• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you pee?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you pee?

I have started to realise, that I always sit down to have a pee nowadays. I am, admittedly, from a household of 4 women, 1 man, so obviously it's easier, but I noticed the other day, I did this on client sites, when the family were miles away.

Have I been emasculated, or is it simply easier?

Weirdo.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Weirdo.
      +1 with added freak.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        +1 with added freak.
        +2 - and you SIT on the client co's urinals?

Comment

This Scot tried sitting once, but it just hangs over the seat like a babies arm.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Nope I stand up to siphon the python. Don't you just hate it when women leave the toilet seat down.

You could always pee like a bob - squatting on the seat or some such thing they do.
            Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
              Nope I stand up to Squirm the Worm.
              good man
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No, it's always been standing up for me.

Except if I'm feeling kinky, when I might lie on the ground, stick my legs in the air, and urinate on my face..

Comment

If I'm sober standing up.
                  After a night on the tiles, sitting down with my head in my hands.
                  If I'm having a senior moment, I take my tie out and pee down my leg.

Comment

The ability to pee (as a man) while sitting is a sign of a healthy prostate. Therefore it is in fact very manly. It also stops any females romantically involved in your life who clean the bathroom area from getting pissed off with you and thereby removing privileges. So it's good strategy too.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X