• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hate flying so much these days, look what I've gone and done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate flying so much these days, look what I've gone and done

Booked a train ticket to London. My client requested I spend a week in London with them. Normally I'm not easily called out from my München hideaway, but hey. Looking forward to it. Recommendation for weeknights in central London? I'm a complete tourist.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

nice!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

http://bierschenke.co.uk/
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          That's more like, can't be too long without my beer and butter bretzel

Comment

Two hours interchange time at Paris just about gives you time to walk to Pigalle, also for a bit of:

Comment

Going to pick up some tea instead, I know a good tea shop in Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Booked a train ticket to London. My client requested I spend a week in London with them. Normally I'm not easily called out from my München hideaway, but hey. Looking forward to it. Recommendation for weeknights in central London? I'm a complete tourist.
                Munich

This is Contractor UK after all
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Munich

This is Contractor UK after all
                  Es ist? Wo kann ich finden Contractor Deutschland?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Es ist? Wo kann ich finden Contractor Deutschland?
                    En Ik moet contractor Nederland finden????
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X