• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rolling Stones at Glastonbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Stones at Glastonbury

Still got it musically, but Christ they look like the walking dead. Keith looks like an animated Voodoo doll and Charlie looked like he needed a Zimmer frame coming off after the first set.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Agreed.

Jagger and Wood didn't look too bad. And Bill Wyman was sporting a nice healthy tan.

They were still very good though, I suppose.

Comment

Definitely! Keith has looked like that since he was 34 though

I noticed Charlie was looking a bit stiff after the initial set - he is 72 though according to the font of all knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Agreed.

Jagger and Wood didn't look too bad. And Bill Wyman was sporting a nice healthy tan.

They were still very good though, I suppose.
        Liver failure?

Comment

I thought Keith was a little too laid back, could have tried harder. I would have liked to hear more of that bass player. But Mick gave it his all, I thought he was superb and no allowance made for age.

Comment

I thought they looked old when I saw them at roundhay park in 1982. But then I was a mere strip of a lad myself.

Comment

When I first flicked over I thought it was a Wonga ad.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Blistering set.

Just an order of magnitude more superior on so many levels than the indie dirge that was Friday's main act and the folksie diddly-diddly nonsense of tonight's festival closers.

Edit: Bobby Womack over on the West Holts stage, now there's a class act. Gave Mick and the boys their first no. 1 hit he did.
                Last edited by zoco; 30 June 2013, 21:30.

Comment

Working...
                X