• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Grand Prix Cancelled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Grand Prix Cancelled

<placeholder>

but seriously, Hamilton & Massa have both lost their outside rear tires after 10 laps. I suspect we're going to see a few more. Unless by some miracle it happens to everyone it's kind of spoiling the fun.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

And Vergne has just had a blowout at 190mph right in front of Raikkonen.

Someone is going to get hurt.

Safety car is out.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think there may be some questions asked of Pirelli.

Though great comeback from Webber and Hamilton, Alonso did well too.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Yeah, it was a very entertaining race in the end, some great high speed overtaking.

Comment

Gary seemed to reckon it was caused by drivers going over the inside of the kerbs, those edges did look very sharp. Granted, it's not something we've had before but on the other hand perhaps drivers should drive on the kerb rather than cutting (!) it?

Entertaining but not a classic - I bet everyone thought "oh here's Vettel again" so I'm glad he didn't profit from it. And as soon as Massa took 3rd with a great chance to get a podium I KNEW he'd stuff it up...
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yes the end was good, but did get a bit boring when it looked like another easy win for Vettel.

To be fair to Massa, it wasn't his fault. And those kerbs aren't exactly new.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The tyres shouldn't disintegrate like that IMO. If it was a one off fair enough, you could perhaps blame it on excessive kerb cutting or a puncture, but 5 times in the same weekend for 4 different teams points to a problem with the way the tyres are made. It's not like they have been reliable up to this point either is it...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                Yes the end was good, but did get a bit boring when it looked like another easy win for Vettel.

To be fair to Massa, it wasn't his fault. And those kerbs aren't exactly new.
                boring ?? it was boring before it started. cars going round and round.
                and round.

exited ? I nearly went t' foot of our stairs

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  exited ? I nearly went t' foot of our stairs
                  At least you didn't walk out...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Now if they raced Webbers round that would be entertainment, though briquettes on the track could become an occupational hazard
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X